phpMyAdmin is a popular web interface used to manage MySQL databases over the web.
Tobias Ratschiller, then an IT consultant and later founder of the software company Maguma, started to work on a PHP-based web front-end to MySQL in 1998. When he gave up the project in 2000 because of lack of time, phpMyAdmin had already become one of the most popular PHP applications and MySQL administration tools with a large community of users and contributors.
In order to coordinate the growing number of patches, a group of three developers, Olivier Müller, Marc Delisle and Loïc Chapeaux, registered The phpMyAdmin Project at SourceForge.net and took over the development in 2001.
phpMyAdmin is included in all our packages at no cost to you and has the following features:
- create and drop databases
- create, copy, drop, rename and alter tables
- do table maintenance
- delete, edit and add fields
- execute any SQL-statement, even batch-queries
- manage keys on fields
- load text files into tables
- create and read dumps of tables
- export data to CSV, XML and Latex formats
- check referential integrity in MyISAM tables
- using Query-by-example (QBE), create complex queries automatically connecting required tables
- create PDF graphics of your Database layout
- search globally in a database or a subset of it
- transform stored data into any format using a set of predefined functions, like displaying BLOB-data as image or download-link
- support InnoDB tables and foreign keys
- support mysqli, the improved MySQL extension
- communicate in 50 different languages
You can access phpMyAdmin by clicking the phpMyAdmin link located towards the bottom of the MySQL section in your cPanel.
4GB, Mailing Lists, SSH, 3 Domains
More | Order